Sustainability is an important part of the Dunesi philosophy. As we grow we continue to take steps towards being more ecological and sustainable.
- We say "no" to plastic. We don't use any plastic in our packaging and instead the delivery boxes, envelopes and bags are made of 100% recycled paper or recycled fabric.
- Our washing labels are made of organic cotton, printed with organic ink
- Some of our products are made of "rescued fabrics" which means we use the 15% of material that normally ends on the cutting room floor and then in the landfill to make more unique pieces such as tops. We also buy "deadstock" fabrics from other fashion brands as producing in limited numbers enables us to use fabric even in smaller quantities. And this means our customers get to wear limited edition dresses and kaftans.
- Material that we can't use in our production is donated to charity.
- We are a member of 1% For The Planet, a network of businesses, nonprofits and individuals working together for a healthier planet. So far more than $175 Million dollars have been given back to the environment.